Sunday 12 October 2014

[Food] Le' Gardenz Cafe, Balakong, Seri Kembangan

A few months a ago, me and my sis had spotted a special building made of "container" along Balakong highway, which is opposite of Taming Jaya residence. Last week, we got to know from the ads in the  newspaper that it is apparently a new opening cafe. The ads came with a RM 10 voucher for our first try.

Squeezing some spare time in the weekend, we went to have our lunch with mum at this place. I kinda like the way they design the cafe in the container house, simply trendy. 

                           


The first floor has some open areas for seating, with fan, which will be more suitable for a hang-out at night, but definitely not during the daytime. Luckily, the container house at the second floor are equipped with air-con. 

We are required to place a seat first, to get the seat number, and then order at the counter. I think they try to manage in a way like those self-service style, but as a customer, I would prefer just to be served right in front of my seat. Haha.

Counter at the first floor

Canopy open area at the first floor


Lovely garden deco along the seating area
The garden area

There is a corner for bakery, good choices over the menu food if you're aiming for a light meal only.

At second floor, there is two container houses, each with four to five seats. Surprisingly, the sound insulation is quite good in this small space. At least there is no much of echo sound.

A corner with sofa seats, nice for two person.

Nice wall art

The inner look of the container house
I love it, arts made of needle and wool, creative!

The outdoor has a giant transformer, hehe

Ok, goes to the food part. The menu actually has not much of the varieties and choices, maybe it's because it's still new.

The Lava rock salad with grilled chicken is quite delicious, with a strong taste of sesame in the sauce. I did enjoy it a lot.

Lava rock salad with grilled chicken, RM 7.90
Lava rock burger is the signature food in Le' Gardenz Cafe. The chicken meat is plain in taste, I think they want you to try to match with the three sauces provided (or they are for the french fries?) -- chili sauce, soybean paste sauce (豆瓣酱), and another one hmm...a BBQ sauce? I failed to recognise it. Lol. Overall, the burger is tasted nice with adequate of vegetable and cheese.

Lava rock burger, RM 15.00
Three sauces provided

                               
When come to order the drink, I am a bit disappointed for not having hot chocolate in the menu. At least a flat white could please me. But neither them in the menu. We ordered mochaccino and cappuccino, the taste was so-so (Bias comment of a typical not-a-coffee-lover, LOL).

Mochaccino, RM 9.50

Capuccino, RM 7.50
A glance of the menu (Click to enlarge).

 



 It is a place worth to go for a small gang gathering or with family.

Facebook : Le' Gardenz Cafe


  • Address: Lot 24646, Jalan KPB 5, 
  • Kawasan Perindustrian 
  • Kg. Baru Balakong
  • 43300 Seri Kembangan

Opening Time: Tue - Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tel : 019-301 0108


6 comments:

syahirah said...

Halal? Muslim can eat?

sunbliss said...

I think so, the menu is pork-free. However you may further confirm by contacting them. =)

Anonymous said...

too freaking expensive!

you expect office people will pay rm30+ just for the food and drinks? wake up please

Unknown said...

Stupid Christmas sets
lamb shank tasted not bad for the first few bites, then became appetite-killing
grilled salmon is extremely small in portion , tasted nothing special from even cafe like Kaki corner
Worst thing is durian cheesecake which tasted like human waste. We wanted to change flavour of the cheesecake but they denied of our customer rights and we ended up paying for Shits. I can still taste the disastrous cheesecake even after I vomited out the first bites and washing my palate with MILO-LIKE chocolate au lait.
the best food they can provide is JUST SALAD.

Unknown said...

Shit, bad service, cheat money cafe in town. Damm FFFF OOFFFFF cafe.. Is my first time go this cafe also my last time go this cafe in my life..
FU.. OF. Cafe

Unknown said...

Shit, bad service, cheat money cafe in town. Damm FFFF OOFFFFF cafe.. Is my first time go this cafe also my last time go this cafe in my life..
FU.. OF. Cafe

Post a Comment